On March 15, 2022, Livescale was chosen as part of CB Insight’s annual list: The Retail Tech 100. This is a list of the top 100 B2B retail tech companies in the world. This year, 19 countries are on the list including Mexico, India and the Netherlands. Learn more about the list here.
Out of 7,000, Livescale is one of five companies to be listed in the Virtual Shopping Tech category. This is a huge achievement. Livestream shopping is still a relatively new concept in the Western hemisphere so to be recognized for our work in this space is a huge honour.
Additionally, the Retail Tech 100 spans many categories such as hyper-personalized shopping, autonomous delivery, and blockchain-powered commerce. To celebrate this win with some of our fellow future market leaders, we want to tell you about some of our favourites.
- Halla – Halla is a California-based company that develops “Taste Intelligence” software that helps to predict the food you want, and will want, based on a number of factors. How cool is that?
- Hivery – Hivery Curate leverages proprietary machine learning and applied mathematics that allows customers to create rapid assortment strategy simulations. Their technology optimizes your retail store’s space and spend. (And that’s just ONE of their products!)
- Ninja Van – Ninja Van is a Singapore-based logistics and delivery provider with a valuation of $1B. They deliver over 1.7 million parcels to 100 million people, daily.
- Clip – From Mexico, Clip is the leading commerce and digital payment platform in the country. They develop innovative payment tools for different sized vendors in Mexico, to ensure they best payment technology available.
- Bolt – Bolt Logistics is building the very first sustainable and vertically integrated supply chain. They fulfill your orders reliably, on-time and in-full. They have worked with major brands like: Chanel and WeWork.
This achievement has inspired us here at Livescale to continue being the top player in Social Commerce. As we trailblaze this space, we’re looking forward to continuing to provide our customers with the best experience possible.